All Games Schedules Are Now Posted
May 09, 2012
The game schedules are now posted for all age groups. We apologize for the delay however, we were able to accommodate all teams in the proper division.
In order to print your copy of the schedule, please go to events and select the District Championship and scroll down to documents. We will be using live scoring for this event so the schedule will be converted. You will be able to get up to the minute results.
Please review the following:
1. The roster deadline is Thursday by 12 Noon. Every participant, coaches and players must be AAU Members. You may send the roster through the National online roster system or, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 352-357-0474. Every coach and players AAU Number must be on the roster.
2. We have provided estimated distances to each site. Please be sure to leave in enough time to arrive at the site.
3. Spectator admission for the weekend is $7 per day or you may purchase a weekend pass on Friday night for $15. Children 9:Under are free.
4. We will have a limited number of t-shirts available. They are $15 per shirt. If you want one, please be sure to get one. We will not re-order and the shirts do not go on sale.
5. We will have bracket boards at each site where we will post the scores for that site. The link will be live on Thursday on www.sunshinesports.net where you can follow the scores via your phone, laptop or tablet. If you see an incorrect score, the coaches will be given the hotline number at team check-in. It is their responsibility to call in the correction.
6. We will post a notice that will outline which age/divisons will receive championship rings.
Thank you for participating and watch the website for more info.